Photo Forum Barcelona 2019, the largest festival of social photography in Europe is presented with a poster of more than a thousand professionals
Or at least that promises the organization of this event that, for three years, brings together several related in a single festival. In this case there will be three, Bodaf Europe , Family Timeand the new Video Forum , which bring together professionals and fans of social photography in the Catalan capital . Thus, Photo Forum Barcelona 2019 promises to be the biggest event of the genre and will feature prominent names such as Christopher Anderson (from the Magnum agency) or Chema Madoz .
The appointment will be on 12, 13 and 14 March at the AXA Auditorium in Barcelona (with more than a thousand square meters of commercial area) where international experts in wedding photography , family, fashion and photojournalism will offer more than 40 presentations , keynotes and master class to professionals, amateurs and amateur public. As we said, more than 1,000 professional photographers, including those already mentioned and others such as Pablo Laguía and Iván Pérez ( Revelation Photographer 2015 and Best Photographer of 2018 by Unionwep, respectively).
Three events in one
As we have already pointed out, during the three days that Photo Forum Barcelona lasts, several “independent” congresses will be held. The first will be the ninth edition of Bodaf Europe , an event that ” continues to revolutionize the concept of wedding photography in Spain and worldwide, evolving towards a more creative, fresh and spontaneous photography ”
This congress will have a space dedicated to professionals but the entrance will be open to the general public who, through previous registration on their website, will be able to attend different talks, round tables and other activities. In addition, Bodaf Europe will be the setting where the Unionwep Awards will be presented to the best wedding photographers and photographers in Spain.
The second event of Photo Forum Barcelona will be the Family Timecongress , specializing in family and baby photography and, although it has a new name, it is the same as last year it was called BabyF . Finally, an event called Video Forum is incorporated and “was born with the aim of discovering trends and news in the sector of wedding videographer training “.
This new congress dedicated to video will try to offer ” a more alternative vision and author highlighting the references that mark and mark style inside and outside our borders, with which to learn, share and find new tools that improve and allow to continue growing ”
You may also like these articles
- Are You One of Those Who Shoot Many Photos? Then This Article Is for You
- Photo Forum Barcelona 2019, the largest festival of social photography in Europe is presented with a poster of more than a thousand professionals
- Everything you Need to Know about Minimalism in Photography
- How to use the white balance correctly in photography
- Panasonic S1 & S1R: Final presentation on January 31st
- Sigma 40mm f / 1.4 DG HSM Art, analysis: a blunt, fixed lens to get all the performance out of your camera’s sensor
- Four controls of our camera that we hardly use (and maybe we do not understand)
- Olympus presents a limited edition of the OM-D E-M1 Mark II and the new FL-700WR flash to celebrate its centenary
- Olympus OM-D E-M1X, information and contact of the new Micro Four Thirds extreme camera for nature and sports
- ‘Roma’ and ‘The guest’ lead the favorite films to win the Oscar for the best picture of 2019