The objectives of low-priced tertiary companies are acquiring more and more quality and striking features. This is the case of the new luminous lens developed by Meike for cameras with Sony E mount: Meike 85mm F1.8 FFL .
The Chinese lens is intended for portrait and landscape photography. Its most striking feature is that, despite being an economic objective, it has a connection to transfer EXIF information and opening control . For the most part, these objectives always put all the elements for manual control. In addition, your body seems to be mainly in plastic, which will help your weight.
The objective has a nine-blade diaphragm, with an aperture range of F1.8 to F22. Its focus is totally manual, with a minimum focusing distance of 85 cm. Its internal structure is composed of nine elements divided into six groups . Physically, it has a diameter of 80 mm and a length of 100 mm; There are no specifications about its weight.
As reported by DPReview , some online stores such as Amazon in the United States already have the listed objective but without date availability and price information . After his presentation Meike does not usually take long in the releases; about the price, you can expect it to be close to your family, whose range is between 80 and 200 euros. You can see some sample images on the official product page .
- The most interesting Yongnuo lenses for SLR cameras with Canon and Nikon frames
- Samyang XP 50mm F1.2 EF, lens of quality and great luminosity for reflex full frame of Canon
- Sony A6400: New DSLM presented for around 1,000 euros
- Canon EOS RP, all information, contact and samples of the new mirror without full frame of reduced size (and price)
- Meike MK 50mm ƒ1.7, 25 mm ƒ2.0 and 25 mm T2.2, three lenses for cameras without a mirror