Leica APO-Summicron-SL 35mm F2 ASPH: The new member of the Summicron family for the L-mount alliance
During Photokina 2018, Panasonic, Leica and Sigma created an alliance to share the L mount in their photographic systems . As part of this alliance, it was announced that several objectives were in development for launch between 2018 and 2020. Leica recently announced its new model of optics for the Summicron family: Leica APO-Summicron-SL 35mm F2 ASPH .
The new Leica lens was designed for use in the German SL mirrorless camera systems, in addition to the models that are part of the alliance with Sigma and Panasonic. As you would expect from the company, the lens has a compact design and sealed against moisture and dust . In addition, its front has hydrophobic coverage Aquadura that will reduce the contamination of the lens in high humidity conditions.
The L mount lens has an aperture range from F2 to F22. It has a dual motor auto-focus system for higher speed. Its minimum focusing distance is 27cm and it has a viewing angle of 63.4 °. Its internal construction has 13 elements divided into 11 groups , five of them aspherical. It has a diameter of 73mm, a length of 102mm and a weight of 720 grams.
- South America 8K : spectacular beauty of the South American continent
- Try these 7 tips for basic care for your camera
- 2018 was a year of great growth in the application of artificial intelligence in photography
- Fujifilm X-T3 review: the lights and shadows of the best Fuji camera
- Olympus presents a limited edition of the OM-D E-M1 Mark II and the new FL-700WR flash to celebrate its centenary