For photography and drone video, a good quality image depends on a complete system. To compete in quality, DJI added an interchangeable lens system to some models of its drones. Taking advantage of this market, Venus Optics Laowa launched to the market a version of the DJI DL mount of its popular Laowa 9mm F2.8 Zero-D .
Announced during this year’s Photokina , the lens is one more bet of the Chinese company to demonstrate its participation in a wide market of optical solutions. The 9mm was designed for cameras with APS-C sensor or smaller. It stood out in this market for having an impressive optical quality, an affordable price and a very compact size .
The lens is completely manual. It has a seven-blade diaphragm and opening range from F2.8 to F22. In the DJI mount, it has a 113 ° viewing angle. It has an internal structure of 15 elements divided into 10 groups ; however, it weighs only 210 grams and has dimensions of 63mm long by 53mm in diameter.
As Photorumors reports, the goal can be acquired through the official Laowa website for only $ 499 . This price does not include the shipping value or entrance taxes to the country. The videos promise a goal of very high quality and its price accompanies to add the temptation.
You may also like
- 10 Useful Tips for Making Better Portraits
- Fixed lenses vs zoom: which is better, and why?
- South America 8K : spectacular beauty of the South American continent
- Sales of full-format cameras: Sony passes Canon and Nikon
- Leica D-Lux 7, new high performance compact with Micro Four Thirds sensor, luminous optics and latest features