Fujifilm presents the FinePix XP140, the FUJINON lens GF100-200mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR and new firmware for several cameras
On the day that everyone talks about the new Fujifilm XT-30 , Fuji has presented the FinePix XP140 , a camera ready for the most extreme conditions; the FUJINON GF100-200mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR for your medium format system and a new firmwarefor the Fuji X-T3 . Three more novelties within the Fuji universe.
The Fujifilm X-T30 has taken all eyes on today. But we can not forget the new additions to the Fuji catalog. So let’s make a small review on these developments. Because not everything is going to be talking about one of the last and expected cameras without a mirror.
We are facing an adventure camera , which continues the XP saga. These machines are prepared for the toughest conditions. It resists dust, it can be submerged in water up to 25 m deep, it can withstand blows that would disarm most cameras and on top of it is able to withstand the most extreme cold.
His body is, of course, the first thing that catches the attention of the public. But its technical specifications are very advanced for an adventure camera:
- 16.4 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor.
- New processor
- Video in 4K quality , thus being the first camera of its series to incorporate this function.
- FUJINON zoom lens with 5x optical image stabilization.
- Because of its resistance, it can be considered a perfect camera for children .
It is a perfect camera for those situations in which all you want is to achieve a good shot with the help of all types of automation, such as the possibility of focusing directly on the eyes, various self-timer functions or more than 15 different filters. It also allows to connect via Bluetooth with phones and tablets for automatic transfer of photographs.
Available from March 20 for € 199.
It was presented a few days ago and today this lens is already available (PVPR 1999 €) for its medium format GFX cameras, the FUJINON GF100-200mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR , equivalent to a 79-158 mm in 35mm format.
It is the first stabilized telephoto lens for the medium format cameras of the brand . It is oriented towards the photography of landscapes and nature. And what makes it even more striking is that it is built to withstand dust and withstand low temperatures without any problem.
New firmware for the Fujifilm X-T3, X-T100 and X-A5
Finally, the latest firmware version of the Fujifilm X-T3 , the great bet of Fuji’s last season, has also been presented . Thanks to version 3.00 that we will have available in the month of April 2009 this camera will improve in several aspects. This, together with the new processing of Adobe , will convert the Fuji X-T3 is one of the best options on the market for its quality / price ratio:
- More precision of the autofocus in the detection of faces and eyes. From the brand they speak of an improvement of 30% in both still and video.
- Possibility of choosing a face between a group more easily thanks to the touch screen or focus lever.
- More AF speed when shooting from short to long distances or vice versa.
- Improvements in the use of the touch screen to streamline the process of the shot.
In addition to this firmware are also new versions for the Fujifilm X-T100 and X-A5 , which allow new settings within the automatic mode of these cameras, such as a new brightness mode in advanced SR Auto mode or 5 different levels for Use the Enhanced Portraits mode .
New update of Fujifilm Camera Remote
This application allows you to connect and control our Fuji cameras compatible with your mobile phone or tablet. Today version 4 has been released. It will be available for iOS at the end of March and for Android in May 2109.
FUJIFILM Camera Remote allows you to control the camera wirelessly, similar to that of other brands. In this case, it is easier to connect both devices. We can take pictures or videos without touching the camera and will even allow us to update the latest firmware for the camera if it has Bluetooth connection , to avoid trouble.
The improvements are a new interface easier to handle, a more stable connection between the camera and the smart device and finally the ability to browse only the photographs that we have imported from the camera.
More information | Fujifilm
- The new updates of Camera RAW and Lightroom promise to increase the detail of our photographs
- Leica M10-P “ASC 100 Edition”, a special version of the Leica M designed for filmmakers and in homage to the world of cinema
- A family is looking for a photographer to accompany them to travel the world with paid expenses and a floor of 90,000 euros
- ‘Roma’ and ‘The guest’ lead the favorite films to win the Oscar for the best picture of 2019
- Sony announces a major firmware update for the A9, A7 R III and A7 III and the new mobile app Imaging Edge