Fujifilm has just officially launched a new lens. This time it is a zoom for your medium format GFX system and can therefore be used in the new GFX 50R as in the 50S, which extends the available options. The FUJINON zoom telephoto lens GF100-200mm F5.6R LM OIS WR (equivalent 79-158 mm) has a stabilizer and is sealed against inclement weather and dust.
This new lens expands the park of Fujinon GF optics, which can be used with both models of medium format cameras, and confirms the serious commitment to this system (as already announced in the roadmap of this system, which will bring us also in 2019 50mm F3 5). This telephoto lens is ideal for landscapes and nature due to its focal length range.
|Lens setting||20 items 13 groups|
|Focal length (equivalent to 35 mm format)||f = 100-200mm (79-158mm)|
|Vision angle||30.6 ° -15.6 °|
|Max opening||f / 5.6|
|External dimensions: Diameter x length (approx.)||Φ 89.5 mm x 183 mm|
|Filter size||Φ 67 mm|
The lens consists of 20 lenses in 13 groups, with two super ED lenses and a spherical one that reduces chromatic aberrations. In addition, it has a five-step image stabilizer and a silent, high-sensitivity autofocus, as Fujifilm explains in its specifications. Likewise, we remember that it has a sealed design in 10 areas that allows it to be resistant to dust and splashes and works even at temperatures of -10ºC.
FUJINON GF100-200mm F5.6 R LM OIS WR: price and availability
This new objective will be available in stores from next February 14 and will have a recommended official price of 1,999 euros .
More info | Fujifilm
You may also like
- The 10 Most Recommended Lenses for Nikon DSLR Camera
- Best lenses for portrait photography: Buying guide and recommendations
- Samyang AF 14mm ƒ2.8 EF, first signature lens with AF for Canon full-frame sensor cameras
- Leica D-Lux 7, new high performance compact with Micro Four Thirds sensor, luminous optics and latest features
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 Review
- Expanding the Team: What Lens to Choose?
- What is LENS in photography?
- 10 Tips for better night photography